Robbie Williams loves board games
Robbie Williams is obsessed with board games.
The 'Candy' singer - who has previously battled drug addiction - admits his life is much quieter these days and he is excited about taking his new baby daughter, Theodora Rose, toy shopping.
He said: ''Fun these days is a bag of Minstrels and a game of Uno. I love Yahtsee, I like Balderdash and I'm a Trivial Pursuit guy. I can't wait to take the kid to Hamleys.''
Robbie - whose wife Ayda Field gave birth to Theodora on Tuesday (18.09.12) - admits he is easily content these days.
He is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: ''All I need wherever I am is Wi-Fi, the sports channels and some chocolate.''
Meanwhile, the 38-year-old pop star dedicated his hit single 'Angels' to a seven-year-old boy who died four years ago when he learned his mother was in the audience.
Friends of Mel Hall - whose little boy Matthew passed away from rare nervous system disorder Batten Disease - had tweeted Robbie to tell her she was attending his show in Southend, Essex, South East England, last Sunday (16.09.12).
He said from the stage: ''Is he your son? Oh bless you, what a beautiful little boy. God bless you mummy, this one is for your son.''
Mel later praised the singer's ''very sincere'' tribute to her son.
She said: ''Robbie was very sweet and very sincere. It was very poignant. Matthew was such a special little boy. We had to come to terms with having a child who wasn't going to live very long.''21-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013