Tulisa gives herself four years to find soulmate
Tulisa Contostavlos has given herself four years to find a man to settle down with.
The 'X Factor' judge has been single since splitting from 'Skins' actor Jack O'Connell earlier this year but wants to find her soulmate and have children by the time she turns 28.
She told The Sun newspaper: ''I spend most of my life being tough, but there is a downside - a lot of people think I'm a bitch. I'm not. Now and again I'll shut myself away and cry.
''I really want to have kids -- though not until I'm around 28 because I want to be with a man I'm going to stay with.''
Tulisa, 24, recently admitted she would love to have a boyfriend, if only men didn't find her so threatening.
She said: ''There's nowhere for me to meet anyone.
''Men are scared of me and won't approach me.
''Even if I like someone and I'm fluttering my eyelashes, they still run a mile. So I wouldn't have dates if I didn't approach people.
''That's why I go for really tough lads because only they can handle it.''22-09-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013