Tulisa gives herself four years to find soulmate
Tulisa Contostavlos has given herself four years to find a man to settle down with.
The 'X Factor' judge has been single since splitting from 'Skins' actor Jack O'Connell earlier this year but wants to find her soulmate and have children by the time she turns 28.
She told The Sun newspaper: ''I spend most of my life being tough, but there is a downside - a lot of people think I'm a bitch. I'm not. Now and again I'll shut myself away and cry.
''I really want to have kids -- though not until I'm around 28 because I want to be with a man I'm going to stay with.''
Tulisa, 24, recently admitted she would love to have a boyfriend, if only men didn't find her so threatening.
She said: ''There's nowhere for me to meet anyone.
''Men are scared of me and won't approach me.
''Even if I like someone and I'm fluttering my eyelashes, they still run a mile. So I wouldn't have dates if I didn't approach people.
''That's why I go for really tough lads because only they can handle it.''22-09-2012
- Lemmy and son 'have 'swapped girlfriends' - 20 May 2013
- Jason Bateman knew he had to grow up - 20 May 2013
- Jessie J inspired by stylish gran - 20 May 2013
- Mark Wahlberg's naughty son - 20 May 2013
- Edward Furlong arrested in LA - 19 May 2013
- Victoria cries as David Beckham plays last game - 19 May 2013
- Eva Longoria suffers Cannes wardrobe malfunction - 19 May 2013
- Bieber and Selena to reunite at Billboard awards - 19 May 2013