David and Lara expecting first baby
David Walliams and Lara Stone are expecting their first child together.
The comic actor has announced his model wife is pregnant and insists the couple couldn't be happier with the news.
David wrote on his twitter page: ''Some wonderful news. My beautiful wife Lara is pregnant. We are having a baby! It is due next year and we both couldn't be happier. Dx (sic)''
David, 41, and 28-year-old Lara started dating in September 2009 and got married in May 2010.
Earlier this year, Lara revealed she and her husband had been practising for parenthood by caring for their pet dog Bert - who they adopted last Valentine's Day (14.02.12).
Speaking about their beloved mutt, she jokingly said: ''We love him. A baby will probably never be as fun as Bert.''
Lara also recently revealed she thinks she and 'Little Britain' star David have a great relationship because they share a similar sense of humour and are both strong-minded individuals.
She said: ''I think people like it when you have a bit of personality. It helps that I am not afraid to say what I want to do and what I don't want to do.''15-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013