David and Lara expecting first baby
David Walliams and Lara Stone are expecting their first child together.
The comic actor has announced his model wife is pregnant and insists the couple couldn't be happier with the news.
David wrote on his twitter page: ''Some wonderful news. My beautiful wife Lara is pregnant. We are having a baby! It is due next year and we both couldn't be happier. Dx (sic)''
David, 41, and 28-year-old Lara started dating in September 2009 and got married in May 2010.
Earlier this year, Lara revealed she and her husband had been practising for parenthood by caring for their pet dog Bert - who they adopted last Valentine's Day (14.02.12).
Speaking about their beloved mutt, she jokingly said: ''We love him. A baby will probably never be as fun as Bert.''
Lara also recently revealed she thinks she and 'Little Britain' star David have a great relationship because they share a similar sense of humour and are both strong-minded individuals.
She said: ''I think people like it when you have a bit of personality. It helps that I am not afraid to say what I want to do and what I don't want to do.''15-11-2012
- Kesha wants Keith Richards look - 18 May 2013
- Justin Bieber owes thousands for monkey's care - 18 May 2013
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return - 18 May 2013
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves - 18 May 2013
- Zoe Saldana prefers male company - 18 May 2013
- David Beckham retired to spend time with family? - 18 May 2013
- One Direction sleep rough in wild - 18 May 2013
- Suki pursued Bradley - 18 May 2013