Sarah Michelle Gellar reveals son's name
Sarah Michelle Gellar has finally revealed her three-month-old baby boy's name is Rocky James.
The 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' actress and her husband Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed their second child - a brother for three-year-old daughter Charlotte Grace - in September but kept their son's name a closely guarded secret until now.
A source close to the 35-year-old actress confirmed the news to USMagazine.com and explained that 'James' is Freddie and his late father's middle name but gave no explanation for his first name.
Sarah and Freddie, 36, - who have been married for 10 years - were said to have been hoping for a baby boy earlier this year and were glad when a scan proved that to be the case.
A source said: ''Sarah was secretly hoping for a boy. She realises this will most likely be the last baby she has, so she's so happy she'll have the experience of raising one of each.''
The pair first met on the set of 1997 horror movie 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', and close friends have claimed they prefer family time to working.
An insider added: ''They both came of age in Hollywood and love working, but their home life is important to them.''17-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013