Olivia Wilde moving for love
Olivia Wilde is moving to New York to live with Jason Sudeikis.
The 28-year-old beauty is smitten with the comedian, 37, and has already listed her Los Feliz home in Los Angeles ahead of her move.
The 'Tron: Legacy' star had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
A source said: ''Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC.''
Olivia put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of $2.5 million
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' star has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security-conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt can't keep his hands off Angelina Jolie - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013