Olivia Wilde moving for love
Olivia Wilde is moving to New York to live with Jason Sudeikis.
The 28-year-old beauty is smitten with the comedian, 37, and has already listed her Los Feliz home in Los Angeles ahead of her move.
The 'Tron: Legacy' star had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
A source said: ''Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC.''
Olivia put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of $2.5 million
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' star has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security-conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013