Halle Berry is selling Hollywood home
Halle Berry is selling the house where a brawl broke out between her partner and her ex.
The Hollywood Hills mansion where Gabriel Aubry - the father of her four-year-old daughter Nahla - and her current boyfriend, Olivier Martinez, fought on Thanksgiving (22.11.12) has been listed for $15 million.
Real estate sources have told gossip website TMZ Halle approached broker Billy Rose - who works for high-end company The Agency - and the property has been given a pocket listing, meaning it is not advertised.
Billy is very familiar with the five bedroom Tuscan-style estate, which has a huge backyard, pool and spa as he owned it a decade ago, renovated it and sold it to actor Frankie Muniz. Frankie later sold the property on to Halle.
Gabriel and Halle - who split in 2010 - have been at odds ever since she tried to convince a judge to allow her to move to France, where Olivier hails from, with Nahla, a move which was recently blocked by the courts.
Both men blame each other for the fight which broke out on Thanksgiving, as Gabriel dropped Nahla off at his former partner's house.
Following the incident, Gabriel was charged with battery and bail was set at $20,000, but he has since said he wants criminal charges brought against his adversary, claiming he did nothing to provoke their fight - which left him battered and bruised - and Olivier was the instigator.29-11-2012
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013