Robbie Williams is a 'natural' father
Robbie Williams has nicknamed himself 'Daddy Windings'.
The 'Candy' hitmaker became a father for the first time last September when wife Ayda Field gave birth to their daughter Teddy and he says he is a ''natural'' parent.
He said: ''I enjoy changing nappies. I'm a good burper too. I like to call myself Daddy Windings.
''It has all come quite naturally to me.''
The 38-year-old pop star has battled depression and drug addiction in the past but says he has finally found happiness and is astonished by how much he has changed.
He added in an interview with Grazia magazine: ''Complete happiness is being in bed with my wife and daughter.
''There needs to be massive pillows, a wonderful duvet and 500 different TV channels.
''I'm the happiest I've ever been right now. For somebody who couldn't string a couple of hours of happiness together for years, it's a big turnaround to have consistent weeks of thinking, 'I like this planet, I think I'll stay.' ''
Robbie has struggled with his weight in the past, but could never give up his beloved chocolate - so he wishes his metabolism would speed up to prevent him gaining excess pounds.
He said: ''I wish I had a faster metabolism because one thing that will always be my friend is chocolate.''15-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013