Kristen Bell sues tequila bar
Kristen Bell is suing a Hollywood tequila bar for unpaid profits.
The 32-year-old 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' star and four other plaintiffs have filed a lawsuit against the owners of L'Scorpion restaurant and bar for failing to pay them their portion of its profits, after they each invested $20,000 in the bar in July 2005.
Court documents, filed in Los Angeles on Friday (25.01.13), state that the group were supposed to receive five percent of the profits from the Meridian Restaurant group in return for their investment, according to E! News.
The bar has reportedly generated monthly profits of up to $30,000 since it opened in 2006, but the actress and the other investors believe they haven't received their fair share.
The 'House of Lies' actress - who is currently expecting her first child with fiancé Dax Shepard, 37, - is suing for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty, among other things.
Kristen recently admitted pregnancy has left her feeling ''brain dead''.
While the blonde beauty is enjoying being with child, she admitted that the feeling resembles being under the influence of the pleasure-releasing hormone Dopamine.
She previously said: ''You kind of go brain dead when you're pregnant. You're kind of in a Dopamine phase. I'm kind of happy all the time, and dumb.
''This is without question the biggest transition I'll make in my life to date.''26-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013