Dakota Fanning's 'really good friend'
Dakota Fanning has a normal friendship with Kristen Stewart.
The 18-year-old 'War of the Worlds' actress - who has starred in three movies alongside Kristen - has revealed that she doesn't talk about work with the 22-year-old 'Twilight Saga' star and that they are just like any great friends, who like to hang out together.
The actress told Glamour magazine: ''When we're together, we're not talking about movie stuff. She's just my really good friend, you know? We go out. We stay in a lot too. I'm a homebody!''
Dakota has spoken in the past about her love of spending time in the kitchen with her good pal.
She said: 'We're homebodies. She cooks for me. She loves to cook. I go to her house. Certainly there are times it's crazy, but we're also just friends. We go to Target to get wrapping paper. She has to do things like everyone else.'''
Dakota, who appeared alongside Kristen in 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2', 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' and 'The Runaways', also previously hit back at critics for judging her friend after her brief fling with Rupert Sanders last summer.
She said: ''Everyone thinks they have the right to, you know, publicise the struggles and sadness and heartbreak and all of that. It's like, 'Why do you think you are the authority to judge people's experiences?''30-01-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013