Penelope Cruz pregnant?
Penelope Cruz is reportedly pregnant.
The 'All The Pretty Horses' actress and her 'Skyfall' actor husband Javier Bardem are thought to be expecting a sibling for their two-year-old son Leonardo, according to the New York Post's Page Six.
The couple - who had been friends for years - started dating in 2007 and married in early July 2010 in an intimate ceremony at a friend's home in the Bahamas.
Penelope, 43, has previously spoken out about how motherhood has transformed her life.
She said: ''From the first second, you feel so much love.
''It is a revolutionary experience. That's the best way I can describe it. It transforms you completely, in a second. Nature is very wise and gives you nine months to prepare, but in that moment, when you see that face, you are transformed forever.''
She is also determined to keep her kids out of the public eye, despite hers and 43-year-old Javier's successful careers.
She explained: ''I want my son and my kids - if I have more - to grow up in a way that is as anonymous as possible.
''The fact that his father and I have chosen to do the work we do doesn't give anybody the right to invade our privacy.''01-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013