Julianne Hough defends Ryan Seacrest
Julianne Hough insists Ryan Seacrest is ''really fun''.
The 'Safe Haven' star and former professional dancer says her 38-year-old boyfriend of almost three years isn't intimidated by her dance moves and often surprises her with a few unique moves of his own.
The 24-year-old actress told 'Chelsea Lately': ''It's not good, but I mean, he does do it. He's really fun, you guys! I know he's Mr. perfect on TV and everything, but he's really, really fun.''
The blonde beauty also revealed she split her pants open during an impromptu breakdancing competition with Jennifer Aniston's fiance Justin Theroux at Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's joint birthday bash last month.
She said: ''There's a theme, actually. I ripped my dress at the Golden Globes because I was dancing too hard. I actually went to Minneapolis on tour for 'Safe Haven', actually, and we went to a strip club - Sasha actually split my pants. That's a whole other story, wow!
''And then we went to Ellen and Portia's birthday party. My skirt was kind of ripping a little bit, and Justin Theroux wanted to do breakdancing. I had a little alcohol in my system and I was like, 'You wanna go?' So Portia was running around the house trying to find some pants. I put some pants on and we went at it.''16-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013