Travolta hit the dancefloor at Madonna's party
John Travolta broke out his famous 'Saturday Night Fever' dance moves at Madonna's Oscars party.
The 59-year-old actor - who earned an Oscar nomination for his role as disco lover Tony Manero in the 1977 film - wowed an A-list audience by showing he's still got the moves as Bee Gees hit 'Stayin' Alive' played at the bash following the Academy Awards on Sunday (24.02.13).
John - who was accompanied by his wife Kelly Preston - did the famous dance which helped him earn a Best Actor nomination and other celebrity guests ''followed and started dancing'', according to the New York Post newspaper.
Celebrities at the party, which took place at the Los Angeles home of Madonna's close friend and manager Guy Oseary, included Oscar-winning 'Lincoln' actor Daniel Day-Lewis, Channing Tatum and Selena Gomez.
Meanwhile, the 'Hung Up' songstress took the occasion to dress up, sporting a metallic green Altuzarra dress with black fur trim and a black wig styled glamorously like movie icon Bettie Page.
Posting a picture on Instagram, Madonna, 54, wrote: ''And the Oscar goes to #ALTUZARRA. (sic)''
And posting a headshot of her Old Hollywood hairdo, she questioned: ''Do blondes really have more fun?''26-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013