Jennifer Lawrence loves Photoshop
Jennifer Lawrence loves Photoshop ''more than anything in the world''.
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' actress - who won a Best Actress Oscar on Sunday (24.02.13) - says she looks nothing like the pictures of her in the new Miss Dior handbag campaign in real life and credits Photoshop for making her look so beautiful.
When shown the pictures for the new campaign for the first time on the red carpet at the Academy Awards, she told 'Access Hollywood': ''Oh my god, I haven't seen this.
''That doesn't look like me at all. I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course it's Photoshop, people don't look like that.''
The down-to-earth actress dyed her naturally blonde locks black this week to film scenes for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in Hawaii.
The 22-year-old beauty previously admitted she is looking forward to taking some time off in the near future after a very busy year.
She said: ''I see my couch. I see TV. I see a bottle of wine!''
Jennifer - who recently split from British actor Nicholas Hoult - also revealed she prefers staying at home rather than having wild nights out.
She said: ''I don't like going out that much. I'm kind of an old lady. After it's 11pm, I'm like 'Don't these kids ever get tired?' When I'm out, I think about my couch.''27-02-2013
- Katy Perry spends $11.2m on two Hollywood homes - 24 May 2013
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell' - 24 May 2013
- David Hasselhoff buys new $1.95m mansion - 24 May 2013
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz - 24 May 2013
- Jack Osbourne still lives normal life - 24 May 2013
- Jay-Z throwing Beyonce party in Monaco - 24 May 2013
- Pregnant Frankie Sandford is craving alcohol - 24 May 2013
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' BGT live finals - 24 May 2013