Christina Applegate got hitched at home
Christina Applegate got married in her sitting room.
The 'Anchorman' actress and her long-term boyfriend Martyn LeNoble tied the knot in an extremely intimate ceremony in front of just six guests at their Los Angeles abode on February 23.
The 41-year-old blonde - who began dating Porno for Pyros rocker Martyn in 2008 after splitting from first husband Johnathon Schaech - opted for a long, flowing gown by Maria Lucia Hohan which complemented her bohemian style.
A source told Us Weekly: ''It was a long hippie dress. Very Christina.''
The tiny wedding party also included the happy couple's two-year-old daughter, Sadie Grace.
Christina skipped her honeymoon and flew straight to Atlanta after the celebrations were over to begin filming comedy sequel 'Anchorman: The Legend Continues'.
Her co-stars Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and James Marsden decided to cheer her up by hosting a congratulatory meal at restaurant TWO Urban Licks.
Christina enjoyed a feast of white tuna and washed it down with red wine, joking to her friends she ''doesn't eat anything that walks or flies''.
The actress got engaged to Martyn on Valentine's Day 2010 and had credited him with helping her through her battle with breast cancer.
Christina - who underwent a double mastectomy in 2008 - said: ''Without him, I don't know if I could've gone through any of it. He came around at a time when there was a lot of loss in my life on many levels, so he's been a really incredible help.''28-02-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013