Eva Longoria is looking for love
Eva Longoria hasn't given up on finding love.
The former 'Desperate Housewives' star - who is reportedly still meeting up with her ex-boyfriend Eduardo Cruz - is still searching for her fairy tale happy ending, but is confident there are plenty of men out there who could be her perfect match.
Eva - who split from her basketball player husband Tony Parker in 2010 - told German gossip website IN: ''I'm hopelessly romantic and I think there are a lot of people who could be a good match. I don't have to find a soul mate.''
Even if the 37-year-old Latina bombshell ends up staying single, she hasn't ruled out having a child through adoption because she wants a family of her own.
However, Eva was quick to point out she wouldn't join the long list of celebrity mums parading their new infant in magazines photo shoots since she believes it is a very private and personal experience.
She explained: ''If I adopt a child someday, I don't think everybody should know about it immediately. I think that it would be great because an adoption is something very private.''
Eva and Eduardo split in June last year after which she enjoyed a brief relationship with Mark Sanchez, before going their separate ways in October.08-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013