Kristin Cavallari's fiance helped her give birth
Kristin Cavallari's fiance helped her deliver their baby.
The former 'The Hills' star - who is set to marry her long-term love Jay Cutler in Chicago on July 13 - has revealed she initially didn't want him to see her give birth to their son Camden in August but is now happy he was there to assist her.
Speaking on her new 'E! Entertainment Special: Kristin Cavallari', which airs tomorrow (10.03.13), she said: ''I was like, 'You're going to be behind me. You're not going to see anything,'
''The nurse [said], 'Oh, no, no, he's going to hold your leg.' I was like, 'Oh, no he's not,'''.
But the 26-year-old shoe designer admitted she quickly gave in after the nurse insisted Jay support her through the delivery.
She said: ''At that point I'm like, 'Whatever.' So he held my leg -- he saw the whole thing.''
The mother-of-one and her Chicago Bears fiance now joke about the experience and she said that it hasn't had any negative impact on their relationship, insisting: ''We're okay.''
Kristin got engaged to the 29-year-old quarterback in November 2011 for the second time just seven months after calling off their first engagement.
Although the couple have been keen to keep their wedding details a secret, they recently registered for gifts at luxurious homeware store Williams-Sonoma, where she listed their wedding date as July 13 and selected 70 gifts with a total value of $4,000.09-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013