Michael Buble will be hands-on dad
Michael Buble will be a hands-on dad.
The 'Haven't Met You Yet' hitmaker's wife Luisana Lopilato is currently pregnant with their first child and the Canadian crooner can't wait to get involved with all aspects of parenting.
He said: ''I really can't wait to be a dad. I'm prepared to do the night feeds and change all the dirty nappies.''
Michael, 37, recently admitted he was worried he'd never be able to have children and even underwent fertility tests.
He joked: ''I've had sex with a lot of women, near the end I was trying to impregnate them just to see if I could.''
However, he then added: ''But seriously, I went and got tested to see if [I could get someone pregnant]. I was sure it wasn't going to work.''
His Argentinian model wife, 25, has been experiencing some crazy cravings during her pregnancy.
Michael revealed: ''Some women crave pickles or ice cream. My wife wants blood sausages. Sausage made of congealed blood,'' he shares. ''And I promise you, she hated it her whole life and now she said, 'Mike, I want some blood sausage,' and it's like, 'What the hell?'''
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013