Ashley Benson scared of relationships
Ashley Benson thinks relationships are ''scary''.
The 'Spring Breakers' actress - who is rumoured to be dating her co-star James Franco - has finally confirmed she split from her boyfriend of one year Ryan Good late last year because she felt under too much pressure for the relationship to work out.
The 23-year-old actress told the April issue of Seventeen magazine: ''I've always been in relationships. And I knew I needed to learn to be comfortable alone.
''Anytime you go through a breakup, it's rough. Ryan and I are still close, but I'm too young to be in a serious relationship. Work is my boyfriend!''
But the actress, who has yet to comment on rumours she is dating James, 34, also revealed she isn't opposed to falling in love again.
She said: ''If it happens, it happens. I'm 23 -- I could have a boyfriend tomorrow. But relationships are scary, because once you're in one, you have to face the idea of breaking up or staying together forever. It's scary.''
Ashley and Ryan split last October after she became close to James on the set of their new indie movie, which also stars Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens.
A source previously said: ''Once the shoot wrapped, Ashley told Ryan they needed to 'slow down' and then booked a flight to New York City to go see James' art gallery showing.''18-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013