James McAvoy's cult director
James McAvoy felt like he was in the ''cult of Danny Boyle'' filming 'Trance'.
The Scottish actor revelled in the opportunity to work with the revered filmmaker in his new psychological heist thriller, 'Trance', and had an ''amazing'' time on the film.
He said: ''He's amazing. He's got an incredibly large energy. His enthusiasm is incredibly infectious and that transmits across to the crew and the cast just unbelievably.
''So we all end up running about in the cult of Danny Boyle for two or three months, which is a pleasure. He's an amazing guy.''
The 'X-Men: First Class' star also praised the director's vision on the mind-bending 'Trance', in which he plays an art auctioneer who develops amnesia after a heist attempt.
He added to BANG Showbiz: ''He packs more twists and turns into a movie than most directors could manage without it becoming obscure, annoying, confusing. The fact that he keeps it thrilling - he grabs you by the [first scene] and does not let go for 90 minutes, and at the end you're left to think - that's Danny Boyle.''29-03-2013
- Cilla Black wanted Holly to host Surprise Surprise - 21 Jun 2013
- Matt Smith thanks Doctor Who fans - 21 Jun 2013
- Ozzy Osbourne wants to renew vows with Sharon - 21 Jun 2013
- Autopsy to confirm Gandolfini had heart attack - 21 Jun 2013
- Louis Smith: I want to keep dancing - 21 Jun 2013
- Big Brother's Michael to reveal true identity - 21 Jun 2013
- Amanda Bynes: You have to look sexy - 21 Jun 2013
- Danny O'Donoghue slams The Voice bosses - 21 Jun 2013