Rent & Win with Virgin Movies!
Rent Ghostbusters (2016) on Virgin Movies to be entered into a draw for a chance to win A Ghostbusters-themed Family weekend in London! The prize includes an overnight stay at a 5* Hotel, a Spooky Family bus tour and tickets to The London Dungeons for a family of four. Watch the long- awaited hilarious reboot for your chance to win this amazing prize!
See full prize details and terms & conditions here.
Ghostbusters makes its long-awaited return with Director Paul Feig’s unique and hilarious take on the classic, supernatural comedy, led by the freshest minds in comedy today. Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth. Together they team up to save Manhattan from a sudden invasion of spirits, spooks and slime that engulfs the city.
Watch Ghostbusters (2016) now on Virgin Movies for your chance to win!
Ghostbusters PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to all Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter the promotion entrants must rent Ghostbusters (2016) on Virgin Movies between 21st November – 20th December (inclusive).
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per household. Renting the movie more than once will not increase chances of winning. Residents of Northern Ireland do not need to rent the movie and may enter by sending their name and account number to GHOSTBUSTERS prize draw, Virgin Movies, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W6, 8BS.
- Ghostbusters (2016) can be found on your set top box under: Home > On Demand > Movies > Virgin Movies .
- Prize: A Ghostbusters-themed Family weekend in London (Family of 4) including 1 x 5* hotel overnight stay, 1 x Spooky Family bus tour (1960s Black Routemaster), 1 x family ticket to The London Dungeons, 2 x Ghostbuster branded goodie bags & merchandise, a signed poster – signed by director Paul Feig, travel & spending allowance to the value of £250
- Use of the Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of The Ghostbustours and The London Dungeon
- There will be 1 (ONE) winner, receiving the main prize of 1 (ONE) Ghostbusters-themed Family weekend in London (Family of 4) including 1 (ONE) x 5* hotel overnight stay, 1 (ONE) x Spooky Family bus tour, 1 (ONE) x family ticket to The London Dungeons, 2 (TWO) x Ghostbuster branded goodie bags & merchandise, a signed poster – signed by director Paul Feig, travel & spending allowance to the value of £250
- The Winner will be selected at random by no later than 9th January 2017. Winners will be contacted by phone or email and notified of their win.
- The prize must be taken before 30th September 2017.
- The prize is valid for: a family of up to 4 people, consisting of either 2 adults and 2 children; 2 adults and 1 child; 1 adult and 2 children; 1 adult and 1 child; or2 adults. Proof of identity and age may be required
- The prize can only be used as stipulated and cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash and any attempt to do so may render the prize void. There is no cash alternative to any prize and the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or ticket.
- The Prize must be taken as a complete package.
- No additional benefits are included and the winner and their companions are responsible for any and all of their expenses/costs (including, but not limited to, spending money, all travel, food and drink and/or telephone calls).
- The prize is provided by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (25 Golden Square, London, W1F 9LU) and administered by their agents DnA PR (DnA PR Ltd, Albert House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE.).
- The winner must claim the prize within 14 days of notification. If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within 14 days of notification, the Promoter may select an alternative winner. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to notification of any winner. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will only do so for reasons outside of its reasonable control, and the Promoter will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid undue disappointment, which may include providing an alternative prize.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this promotion or these terms and conditions is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Personal data collected in the course of this promotion will be used for administering the promotion only and destroyed thereafter.
- The name and county of the winner will be made available after 9th January 2017 by sending an SAE to GHOSTBUSTERS prize draw, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W6, 8BS.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such disputes or issues.
- Promoter: Virgin Media Ltd, Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP.