Theresa and Brendan to find love in Hollyoaks?
Hollyoaks' Theresa McQueen and Brendan Brady could be set to find love.
Actress Jorgie Porter - who plays the man-eating minx in the Channel 4 soap - admitted while she is keen for her alter-ego to fall in love, she thinks Brendan (Emmett J. Scanlan) is too much of a bad boy for the blonde bombshell.
She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: "I would like Theresa to find a beautiful man to fall in love with. But knowing her, she'd fall in love with about five men all at the same time and become really confused and stressed out about loving them all. That would just be so typical of her.
"I think she should go for someone a bit different - Brendan is very different to her usual type, but then I think he might be a bit too bad for her. That would be a good pairing though! She definitely needs a new guy on the scene."
After having enjoyed a saucy night of passion with her own cousin Carmel's (Gemma Merna) husband Calvin Valentine (Ricky Whittle), which resulted in her falling pregnant and then shooting the police officer when he told her to get rid of the baby, Jorgie admits her character has a habit of falling for the wrong men.
She added: "She seems to fancy all the men that are totally wrong for her. She's a man-eater and a bit of a Lolita type, she's always really gone for the men that are the worst people she could possibly go for. Theresa has only got herself to blame though because she's the biggest flirt in the world."11-02-2011
- Yvette Fielding slams Lady Colin Campbell
- Len Goodman defends Strictly Come Dancing over fix claims
- Coldplay and One Direction for X Factor final?
- Kieron Dyer threatens to quit I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
- Janet Devlin wants a record deal with Simon Cowell
- The Apprentice: David 'intimidated' by Joseph
- Jennifer Lawrence thinks Passengers script is perfect
- Katie Price watches ex-husband Peter Andre on Strictly Come Dancing