Claudia Winkleman pregnant with third child
Claudia Winkleman is pregnant with her third child.
The 'Film 2011' host - who already has two children, Jake, seven, and four-year-old Matilda, with husband Kris Thykier - has confirmed she will welcome baby number three into the world later this year.
Writing on her twitter page, she said: "Thank you very much for your messages. It's true I'm having a baby."
The 39-year-old star then added: "Although to be frank, on the scan it looked more like a goat."
Despite her happiness, Claudia - who also presents 'Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two' - later told fans she is suffering from severe pregnancy cravings.
She tweeted: "Re sickness, am drinking ginger beer and eating marmite. It's actually repulsive...(sic)"
Claudia and Kris have been married for 11 years and friends say they always planned to have a big family.
A source told the Daily Mail newspaper: "Kris and Claudia were ecstatic when they discovered there would be a new addition to the family. I think it was always part of Claudia's plan to have a large brood."01-03-2011
- Benefits Street's White Dee accused of betraying roots
- Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard
- Mary Berry pleased Paul Hollywood is back with wife
- Pregnant Holly Willoughby 'can't wait to wallow'
- Mark Wright in talks for Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger to show 'sweet side' on Celebrity Big Brother
- Jake Wood signs up for Strictly Come Dancing
- Grace Andrews' TOWIE tears