Coleen Nolan quit Loose Women before viewers got bored
Coleen Nolan quit 'Loose Women' because she was worried viewers would start to get "bored" of her.
The outspoken panellist will leave the ITV1 daytime show today (28.07.11) after more than a decade on the panel and while she will be sad to go, she knows the time is right.
She said: "I still can't believe I'm leaving. It's so weird. It's like saying goodbye to a really old friend who's counselled me through the worst times in my life and laughed with me through the best times.
"But I had to go as I was terrified of people getting bored with me! I've given every opinion I have on every subject several times over the past decade and I'd hate the thought of people thinking I'm dull."
However, Coleen admits her husband Ray Fensome is slightly relieved she is leaving.
The 46-year-old brunette admits her spouse was always anxious their domestic secrets would be broadcast to the nation, but now he won't have that worry.
The mother-of-three told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'll be losing my ammunition - being able to threaten my family that I'll talk about them on the show! Ray said the other day, 'What, you mean we can actually have a row now without you going and telling the whole nation?' "28-07-2011
- Beth Tweddle needs surgery on back after The Jump horror smash
- Rita Ora to return to The Voice?
- Stephanie Davis vows never to speak to Sam Reece again after toxic love affair
- Sam Faiers fined £100k by hair extension firm
- James Argent's The Jump relieft
- Eamonn Holmes recovering after hip operation
- Joss Mooney wants to do CBB
- Ollie Locke would consider I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!