Lauren Goodger 'angry' at TOWIE bosses
Lauren Goodger is "angry" at 'TOWIE' producers for fabricating a relationship between Mark Wright and Sam Faiers.
The 25-year-old beauty - who dated the hunk on and off for 10 years before calling time on the relationship in August - admitted bosses of the ITV2 reality show wanted her former fiance to come across as a "playboy" when him and Sam "hardly speak" in real life.
She said: "The producers wanted him to be this playboy and me to be the girlfriend who wouldn't let go, but we're equal in our relationship.
"I was so angry about those scenes with Sam and I told the producers I didn't want to do them because they weren't real. Mark and Sam hardly speak. But when the cameras start rolling all people think about is airtime so they go along with things."
Despite Mark's womanising image, Lauren insists the pair are still "so close" and she hasn't ruled out a reconciliation in the future.
She added in an interview with OK! magazine: "He comes across as a playboy but that's not who he is. I still love him so much and I'm so close to him. That was all a front he put on for the show.
"We will always talk and be close but what's meant to be will be at the end of the day."
The stars of 'TOWIE' - alongside the cast of E4's 'Made In Chelsea' - are expected to attend the 2011 Square Mile Masked Ball at London's Royal Courts of Justice on Friday (25.11.11), which will bring together the "elite" of the City and banking worlds to raise money for The Mayor's Fund for London.23-11-2011
- Benedict Cumberbatch had Victorian Sherlock doubts
- Sir Michael Caine's age almost made him quit acting
- Lady Colin Campbell plots revenge
- Ant and Dec starstruck by Kieron Dyer
- Tina O'Brien doesn't let daughter watch Coronation Street
- Eddie Redmayne on Danish Girl's nude scenes
- 4th Impact teaching Cheryl Fernandez-Versini how to pose
- Matt Lucas and Greg Davies for Doctor Who Christmas special