Lauren Goodger 'angry' at TOWIE bosses
Lauren Goodger is "angry" at 'TOWIE' producers for fabricating a relationship between Mark Wright and Sam Faiers.
The 25-year-old beauty - who dated the hunk on and off for 10 years before calling time on the relationship in August - admitted bosses of the ITV2 reality show wanted her former fiance to come across as a "playboy" when him and Sam "hardly speak" in real life.
She said: "The producers wanted him to be this playboy and me to be the girlfriend who wouldn't let go, but we're equal in our relationship.
"I was so angry about those scenes with Sam and I told the producers I didn't want to do them because they weren't real. Mark and Sam hardly speak. But when the cameras start rolling all people think about is airtime so they go along with things."
Despite Mark's womanising image, Lauren insists the pair are still "so close" and she hasn't ruled out a reconciliation in the future.
She added in an interview with OK! magazine: "He comes across as a playboy but that's not who he is. I still love him so much and I'm so close to him. That was all a front he put on for the show.
"We will always talk and be close but what's meant to be will be at the end of the day."
The stars of 'TOWIE' - alongside the cast of E4's 'Made In Chelsea' - are expected to attend the 2011 Square Mile Masked Ball at London's Royal Courts of Justice on Friday (25.11.11), which will bring together the "elite" of the City and banking worlds to raise money for The Mayor's Fund for London.23-11-2011
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's £1m wedding
- Gary Barlow: Nick Grimshaw could find it hard to juggle X Factor job
- Calum Best blamed himself for father's death
- Reggie Yates hopes Fearne Cotton has more children
- Adjoa Mensah evicted from 'Big Brother'
- Fearne Cotton bids goodbye to BBC Radio 1
- James Lock sad Dan Osborne's been sacked from TOWIE
- Kym Marsh going through a 'really difficult time'