Lauren Goodger 'angry' at TOWIE bosses
Lauren Goodger is "angry" at 'TOWIE' producers for fabricating a relationship between Mark Wright and Sam Faiers.
The 25-year-old beauty - who dated the hunk on and off for 10 years before calling time on the relationship in August - admitted bosses of the ITV2 reality show wanted her former fiance to come across as a "playboy" when him and Sam "hardly speak" in real life.
She said: "The producers wanted him to be this playboy and me to be the girlfriend who wouldn't let go, but we're equal in our relationship.
"I was so angry about those scenes with Sam and I told the producers I didn't want to do them because they weren't real. Mark and Sam hardly speak. But when the cameras start rolling all people think about is airtime so they go along with things."
Despite Mark's womanising image, Lauren insists the pair are still "so close" and she hasn't ruled out a reconciliation in the future.
She added in an interview with OK! magazine: "He comes across as a playboy but that's not who he is. I still love him so much and I'm so close to him. That was all a front he put on for the show.
"We will always talk and be close but what's meant to be will be at the end of the day."
The stars of 'TOWIE' - alongside the cast of E4's 'Made In Chelsea' - are expected to attend the 2011 Square Mile Masked Ball at London's Royal Courts of Justice on Friday (25.11.11), which will bring together the "elite" of the City and banking worlds to raise money for The Mayor's Fund for London.23-11-2011
- Lord Alan Sugar: Simon Cowell should shave beard off
- MasterChef's Gregg Wallace wants more kids
- Jennifer Metcalfe feels 'pressure' to look hot
- NTAs 2016 introduce new categories
- Gemma Atkinson wants baby before she's 32
- Stephanie Davis to join I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Charley Webb: Let Debbie Dingle go quietly
- Strictly Come Dancing's Aliona Vilani has bust-up with husband