Gemma Collins: 'Charlie didn't fancy me'
Gemma Collins doesn't think Charlie King found her attractive.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star was recently left devastated when her boyfriend ended their romance
after discovering she had been sending flirtatious text messages to Ricky Rayment but the blonde star believes he really dumped her because there was no sexual chemistry.
She said: ''I channelled my hurt feelings into anger after he accused me of 'sexting' Ricky, which was rubbish - the messages were just banter.
''I want him to man up and say he was dumping me not because of the texts but because he didn't fancy me. He clearly didn't feel any sexual chemistry towards me.''
Gemma admits the split has dented her confidence but after undergoing a hair transformation, she is ready to move on.
Writing in her Closer magazine column: ''It's had me in tears and clearly dented my confidence, but I know I'm one hot mamma and I'm now free to find my true Prince Charming.
''Rather than washing that man right out of my hair , I've cut it off. I decided I needed to have a sharper, sleeker new do to ensnare my next victim! And I have to say, my new look makes me feel sexier than ever.''02-05-2012
- Paul Hollywood tried to get Mary Berry arrested
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes haven't rowed since presenting This Morning
- Coronation Street mini-bus crash
- Louise Thompson wants to go on date with Eminem
- Simon Webbe wanted Blue competition on Strictly Come Dancing
- X Factor plan shock elimination
- Miquita Oliver: I'll weep if Bieber cleans up at 4Music awards
- Ricky Rayment taking a break from Twitter