Gemma Collins: 'Charlie didn't fancy me'
Gemma Collins doesn't think Charlie King found her attractive.
The 'Only Way Is Essex' star was recently left devastated when her boyfriend ended their romance
after discovering she had been sending flirtatious text messages to Ricky Rayment but the blonde star believes he really dumped her because there was no sexual chemistry.
She said: ''I channelled my hurt feelings into anger after he accused me of 'sexting' Ricky, which was rubbish - the messages were just banter.
''I want him to man up and say he was dumping me not because of the texts but because he didn't fancy me. He clearly didn't feel any sexual chemistry towards me.''
Gemma admits the split has dented her confidence but after undergoing a hair transformation, she is ready to move on.
Writing in her Closer magazine column: ''It's had me in tears and clearly dented my confidence, but I know I'm one hot mamma and I'm now free to find my true Prince Charming.
''Rather than washing that man right out of my hair , I've cut it off. I decided I needed to have a sharper, sleeker new do to ensnare my next victim! And I have to say, my new look makes me feel sexier than ever.''02-05-2012
- Amy Childs is dating Bournemouth footballer
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt's marriage heading for trouble
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months