Bo Bruce asked to audition for US Voice
Bo Bruce was originally asked to audition for the US version of 'The Voice'.
The 27-year-old singer - who has made it to the final of the UK show - was spotted by talent scouts when she was performing in America, but after she turned down the opportunity in order to return to England, they suggested her for the British version of the contest.
She said: ''When I was in the States a scout from the American show saw me at a gig supporting Moby and asked me to do the show.
''I said no. I was at the end of my visa so I had to come home but my headspace wasn't there. I didn't know enough about it.''
However, Bo - whose real name is Lady Catherine Anna Brudenell-Bruce - admits she felt uncomfortable when she went to audition but was supported by fellow ''oddballs'' and show finalists Tyler James and Vince Kidd.
She added to The Sun newspaper: ''Tyler, Vince and I sat in a room full of 40 people and thought, 'What are we doing? Is this going to work?'
''We felt awkward and insecure. We were instantly drawn together as the oddballs.''
Tomorrow's final will see Bo - who also competes in the final against Leanne Mitchell - perform Sinead O'Connor's 'Nothing Compares 2 U' and also a duet with her mentor Danny O'Donoghue on Professor Green's hit 'Read All About It'.01-06-2012
- Mark Wright nearly knocks out John Bishop in celebrity match
- Laura Whitmore: Kian's teamwork clinched I'm A Celeb win
- Amy Childs, Sinitta to take part in The Jump
- Luke Friend frustrated by Rough Copy exit
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows
- Louis Walsh blasts James Arthur
- Made in Chelsea stars turn out for fragrance launch
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle