Coleen leaves This Morning
Coleen Nolan bid an emotional farewell to 'This Morning' yesterday (13.06.12).
The former 'Loose Women' star has been hosting The Hub - a pioneering interactivity studio - on the ITV1 morning show for the past two years and found it hard to hold back the tears as she said goodbye.
She was presented with flowers by main hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, with Holly telling Coleen: ''Thank you, we're really going to miss you.''
Coleen, 47, then thanked all the fans and viewers and said: ''I've had the best two years ever. Honestly I feel really sad so don't get me to talk a lot, but thank you for making me part of the whole family.
''And it is like that here, especially with all the crew and everyone behind the scenes. And I'm still going to be doing things, you know, you can't get rid of me you lot at home.''
During the past two years, Coleen, has been taking calls and emails from viewers and sharing them with her co-stars.
Coleen first appeared on 'This Morning' in 2001 when she co-presented with John Leslie, on a rota basis with Twiggy, while she was a regular panelist on 'Loose Women'.
She quit 'Loose Women' last year, as she wanted to spend more time with her family.14-06-2012
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical