Alesha happy with BGT role
Alesha Dixon is pleased she's a judge on 'Britain's Got Talent' rather than 'The X Factor'.
The 33-year-old singer joined the panel of the ITV1 show this year after quitting her role on 'Strictly Come Dancing' and says she enjoyed every moment of the last series because everyone got on so well.
Alesha - who is joined on the panel by Amanda Holden, Simon Cowell and David Walliams - said: ''I love being on 'BGT'. I watch 'X Factor' and I'm a fan but it's a completely different show because on the X Factor the judges are competing against one another so there is bound to be that bit of tension, whereas we're in it together as a team.''
Alesha is also keen to return to the show next year because they all work so well together as a team.
She told The Sun newspaper: ''Simon and David had the bromance but Amanda and I are just as close, maybe closer. We're 100 per cent friends.''
''Simon's really open about not wanting to change the panel. We all want to come back and can't wait for 2013.''
- Jennifer Metcalfe won't wear a bra at British Soap Awards
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail
- Millie Mackintosh and Pro Green planning 'mini-moon' at V Festival
- Blue slam Eurovision judges
- Spencer Matthews slams TOWIE
- Stooshe want own reality TV show