'Playboy prince' for CBB
A ''playboy prince'' is set to enter the 'Celebrity Big Brother' house.
The fly-on-the-wall show will reportedly get its first-ever regal contestant when the programme returns next week and is expected to get royals such as Prince William and his wife Duchess Catherine tuning in.
According to reports, the mystery contestant is worth millions, loves dogs and is a ''real adventurer'', as well as being seen as a ''playboy prince'' after dating a string of beautiful women.
The source added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''This is a major coup for us. We fully expect the likes of Kate and William to tune in.''
Show bosses have so far refused to confirm the line-up for the show, which returns on August 15 and is hosted by Brian Dowling.
However, the stars rumoured to be taking part include former 'EastEnders' actress Cheryl Fergison, 'Coronation Street' legend Julie Goodyear, comedian Julian Clary, 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' star Duane Chapman and MC Harvey.
Models Danica Thrall and Rhian Sugden are also expected to enter the house, along with Simon Cowell's former lover Jasmine Lennard.07-08-2012
- Spencer Matthews 'bored' of Made in Chelsea
- Sam Bailey to 'pole dance' in X Factor final
- Artem Chigvintsev and Kara Tointon to split?
- Union J back Sam Bailey to win X Factor
- Darcey Bussell regrets Strictly Come Dancing scoring
- Mark Wright: Michelle Keegan leaving Corrie with a 'bang'
- Hayley Tamaddon's soap pain
- Helen Flanagan wears sexy Santa outfit to back PETA campaign