Kym Marsh doesn't want settled Michelle
Kym Marsh doesn't want her 'Coronation Street' character to settle down.
The 36-year-old actress - who will tie the knot with fiance Jamie Lomas in September - prefers to play the field on screen and would hate to see Michelle Connor getting tied down.
She said: ''I prefer Michelle to flit from one man to another.''
Meanwhile, Michelle can't wait for her big day and says everything is ''ready to go''.
She told Closer magazine: ''I'm so looking forward to getting married. I've found my dress and everything else is ready to go.
''I'll try to avoid any cream cakes in the run up, which will be hard because I have a sweet tooth. But I don't get fixated on weight. It's about how my clothes feel.
''I've lost nearly all the weight since giving birth to Polly last year but I didn't put pressure on myself.
''I've only set foot in a gym once since giving birth and I'm not exercising at the moment because I'm working 12-hour days on 'Coronation Street' then heading home to the kids.''09-08-2012
- Corrie's Peter kisses Tina on wedding day
- will.i.am promises new Voice catchphrases
- Matt Smith's life changed with Doctor Who
- Matthew Wright and Vincent Simone booted off I'm A Celebrity
- Susanna Reid's Strictly schedule takes its toll
- Ant and Dec: Campmates are being themselves
- Beauty School Cop Out Scarlett get 'posh' intimate makeover
- Helen Flanagan and Scott Sinclair back together