Emmerdale's Chastity confused about love
'Emmerdale's Chastity Dingle is ''completely confused'' about her love life.
The barmaid - played by Lucy Pargeter - is still getting over the end of her affair with Cameron Murray (Dominic Power), her cousin Debbie Dingle's boyfriend, and Chastity is so mixed up, she proposes to Dan Spencer.
Lucy told Inside Soap magazine: ''Chas is totally confused. She's just trying to be happy, feel secure and plan a future. She's never had anyone - other than her ex Paddy Kirk - who loves her unconditionally the way Dan seems to. So she asks him to marry her! But the feelings she had for Cameron can't be easily forgotten...''
Lucy has previously revealed her character was in love with Cameron.
She said: ''It's much deeper than lust. She does love him, otherwise she wouldn't risk doing this to her family. Her heart is dragging her in.
''They're on the same wavelength. He's a nice guy who shows concern for her son Aaron. Cameron's also good around the house and is sexy as hell.
''She's gutted that Cameron is going back to Debbie, because she still feels a spark with Cam.''16-08-2012
- James Jordan wants Strictly judge shake-up
- EastEnders make Mandela tribute
- Joey Essex and Amy Willerton 'closer than friends'
- Gaz Beadle plans 'ultimate reality show'
- Shane Richie finds Christmas filming strange
- Nicole Scherzinger to sing with Sam Bailey?
- Rough Copy voted off 'The X Factor'
- Ashley Taylor Dawson booted off 'Strictly'