James Argent assumes TOWIE return
James 'Arg' Argent would be ''shocked'' if he wasn't asked to return to 'The Only Way is Essex'.
The reality star - who is dating co-star Gemma Collins - believes he is such an integral part of the ITV2 show and doesn't see any reason why producers wouldn't ask him back for the forthcoming seventh series, which is due to begin in the autumn later this year.
He said: ''I don't want to sound arrogant, but I would be shocked if I wasn't asked back. I am the only original male cast member left and I've always been in the thick of things.''
While James - who split up with ex-girlfriend Lydia Bright on the show - insists he is still loving his time on the programme, the crooner is keen to appear in a spin-off show with former 'TOWIE' hunk Mark Wright.
He added to new! magazine: ''I'm still really enjoying it. The ratings are sky high and I'm getting a lot of work off the back of it, so there's no reason for me to jump ship just yet.
''There are talks about a potential show with me and Mark next year, which I can't say much about, but that would be really cool.''09-09-2012
- Donwton Abbey to end in 2014?
- EastEnders boss threatens to axe cast members
- Jack Whitehall crowned King Of Comedy
- Lydia Bright shocked by Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Helen Flanagan wants to star in Downton Abbey
- Danny Dyer wants to bring back Frank Butcher
- Timothy West to join EastEnders
- Joey Essex wants to duet with Kian Egan