Dani Harmer: I'm a sexy smurf
Dani Harmer feels like a ''sexy smurf'' on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The petite 'Tracy Beaker' actress - who is partnered with professional Vincent Simone - enjoys getting glammed up for the show.
She said: ''I love the fake tan, false lashes and skimpy outfits. And what girl doesn't love glitter? I like being a sexy smurf.''
Dani says she hasn't lost weight since training for 'strictly', which she is glad about, but she is upset that the strenuous rehearsals have caused changes to her body.
She explained to Closer magazine: ''I'm already quite tiny and wouldn't want to look like a skeleton. My bum is shrinking a bit though, which I'm quite upset about.
''I've got big boobs, a big bum and a little waist but so what? I'm a womanly shape and I love having curves.''
When she isn't in training for the show, Dani loves hanging out with fellow contestants Lisa Riley and Denise Van Outen.
She said: ''Lisa and I go out for a few drinks and lots of chat. Denise sometimes joins us too, and quite a few of us go out for dinner on Friday to relax before the show on Saturday.''07-11-2012
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Nev Schulman wants UK version of Catfish
- Ferne McCann: I hate confrontation
- Chloe Goodman: I can't take intense pressure
- Jake Quickenden joins The Dreamboys
- Sally Wainwright: Coronation Street has too many episodes