Mark Wright returning to TOWIE for festive cameo
Mark Wright is returning to 'The Only Way is Essex' for a cameo appearance.
The 25-year-old hunk - who quit the ITV2 reality show last year to do 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!' - will star in Wednesday night's (19.12.12) episode as he attempts to give his friend James 'Arg' Argent a morale-boosting lift.
He told The Sun newspaper: ''Arg is a bit down right now, so I'm doing this for him. I know how excited he will be.
''It should be great fun and I'm looking forward to catching up with old friends.''
Arg has been unlucky in love since splitting with childhood sweetheart Lydia Bright earlier this year, and Mark is set to hand out some ''tough love'' to the larger than life crooner in a bid to get him back to his banterful best.
An insider said: ''Mark has been dishing out some tough love and telling Arg what he really thought of what he's been up to.
''Mark slates him for charging into the sea with just his pants on that time. Arg is sucking it all up as he knows Mark has his best interests at heart.''
The 'Take Me Out - The Gossip' co-host's first attempt to cheer up Arg will take place this weekend when he puts on a big birthday party for him surrounded by his co-stars Sam and Billie Faiers as well as Sam's boyfriend Joey Essex.
Arg took to his Twitter account yesterday (13.12.12) to hint Mark could be returning for a cameo.
He wrote: ''Wish i could tell all you true #TOWIE fans what iv been up to n who with...Your gonna love it! @OnlyWayIsEssex Mas#RemindsMeOfTheGoodOlDays (sic)''14-12-2012
- Helen George splits from husband
- EastEnders' Robbie Jackson returning with Wellard Two
- Alex Kingston to return to Doctor Who for Christmas special
- CBB fans hit out at Janice seizure footage
- Kym Marsh wants to appear on Strictly Come Dancing
- Kym Marsh wants to appear on 'Strictly Come Dancing'
- Peter Andre studies Fred Astaire ahead of Strictly Come Dancing
- Sue Perkins has a benign brain tumour