Beth Tweddle working on 'sexual chemistry'
Beth Tweddle is working on her ''sexual chemistry'' with 'Dancing on Ice' partner Dan Whiston.
The Olympic gymnast was thrilled to make it to the second week of the skating show, and is now training hard to add an extra charge to her routines.
Beth - who is dating financial advisor Steve Cryer - said: ''I'm working on my sexual chemistry with Dan. It's nice to be sexy.''
Beth admits her most embarrassing moment on the show so far has been when she fell over in front of mentor Jane Torvill after losing her grip on the ice during an early training session.
She said: ''At the beginning of training, Torvill and [skating partner Christopher] Dean got us all together and asked us to skate in a circle. I slipped and fell on my bum right in front of Jane.''
Beth, 27, also admitted she has actually put on weight since training for the show, as it is not as demanding on her body as her training for gymnastics events.
She added to Now magazine: ''I'm doing 10 hours training a week, but I'm no way as toned as it is when I'm competing. I've probably put on 6lbs.''10-01-2013
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel
- Gemma Atkinson to be 'Del Boy' of Emmerdale
- Dan Osborne interviewed by police
- Nev Schulman wants UK version of Catfish
- Ferne McCann: I hate confrontation