Lydia Bright: Sam will have traditional wedding
Lydia Bright believes her former 'The Only Way Is Essex' co-star star Sam Faiers will wear a ''traditional'' dress when she gets married.
The fashion designer is as thrilled as anyone that Sam and her man Joey Essex have got engaged, and although the 'TOWIE' gang are famous for their love of bling, Lydia is predicting an elegant gown for her friend.
Speaking at the UK premiere of 'Olympus Has Fallen' at London's BFI IMAX cinema on Wednesday night (03.04.13), she said: ''I think Sam will go for quite an elegant wedding dress, white and traditional. I don't think it will be bling. I think it will be quite simple. I'm going to ask her and get some gossip from her!''
Although Lydia has now left the ITV2 reality show, she is hoping for an invite to Sam and Joey's wedding because she thinks it will be a really fun day.
The pretty blonde - who is dating her former co-star Tom Kilbey - added: ''I'm very, very happy for them, I'm looking forward to congratulating them.
''I think it will be a very tasteful wedding, they're both terrific guys and I think it will be a really fun day.''
Joey, 22, proposed to Sam, 21, during a romantic break in Dubai, but he told Sam's sister Billie Faiers about his plans and checked the engagement ring was right before whisking her away.
The scenes were screened on ITV2 in Wednesday's episode.
Other 'TOWIE' stars at the glitzy red carpet event included Joey's sister Frankie Essex, Jessica Wright and her boyfriend Ricky Rayment and Chris Lake.04-04-2013
- Amy Childs is dating Bournemouth footballer
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt's marriage heading for trouble
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months