Holly Willoughby gets the willies about spooky Celebrity Juice
Holly Willoughby has refused to do a 'Celebrity Juice' ghost special because she is too scared.
The 'This Morning' presenter has ruled herself out of starring in a paranormal-style episode of the ITV2 panel show with 'Most Haunted' presenter Yvette Fielding and host Keith Lemon because she goes ''whiter than a ghost'' and has nightmares at the thought of being anywhere near ghastly ghouls.
Yvette said: ''Fearne [Cotton] and Keith were really keen to do a programme with me but Holly Willoughby was the total opposite.
''She is terrified of anything to do with the paranormal and life after death. She goes whiter than a ghost, she can't even have people talking about it in front of her.
''If you even talk about it she puts her hands over her ears because she starts having nightmares.
''So not with her of course, but we're planning a special.''
Yvette is desperate to make a 'Celebrity Juice' supernatural special, partly because she loves filming with Keith - whose real name is Leigh Francis - and thinks he could make the paranormal programme one of the ''funniest'' shows she has ever done.
She added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''Keith and I walking round a haunted castle would be one of the funniest programmes I could ever do. He's the funniest person I've ever worked with.
''The last time we filmed together it took 20 takes to get it right.
''ITV are trying to arrange for the three of us to do something on film.''17-04-2013
- Eleanor Tomlinson consults boyfriend before Aidan Turner sex scenes
- Top Gear live shows to go ahead under different name
- Sarah Harding cast in Coronation Street
- Chloe Lewis: The Only Way Is Essex makes you more 'heartless'
- Stacey Solomon gets 'embarrassed' talking about Steve-O
- Paul O'Grady would punch Craig Revel Horwood on Strictly Come Dancing
- Jonathan Ross: Awards ceremonies are a 'bad idea'
- Stan Lee creates superhero series for British TV