Peter Andre wants kids TV presenter role
Peter Andre wants to be a children's TV presenter.
The 'Mysterious Girl' hitmaker - who has son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess, five, with ex-wife Katie Price - thinks it is ''sad'' that the major TV networks have axed their live weekend kids' programmes and would love to front one of his own.
He said: ''Holly Willoughby has said it's sad that there are no live Saturday morning TV shows for children now, and I totally agree. Remember 'Live & Kicking' and 'CD:UK'? They were brilliant, and I loved performing on them back in the day.
''Funnily enough, just recently I said to my manager Claire that I'd love to present a Saturday morning kids' TV show. It would be so much fun.''
However, Peter may not have time to do so in the near future as he is currently training for a charity bike ride in Zanzibar with his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh's father.
Writing in his new! magazine column, he added: ''Em's dad and I did a big bike ride in preparation for the 10-day ride we're doing in Zanzibar in June, and it made me realise that I definitely need to ramp up my training.
''Although I work out a lot, I don't do much cycling, and it uses different muscles. Dr Ru was amazing though. He didn't even get out of breath and was like, 'Come on, Pete!' There are 30 of us doing the Zanzibar ride to raise money for Health Improvement Project Zanzibar.''15-05-2013
- Kerry Katona to try for baby on honeymoon
- Doctor Who villains set for arena tour
- Ola Jordan would've quit Strictly on James say-so
- Lauren Goodger: I'm no Kim Kardashian
- John Altman reprises bad boy Nick Cotten role in EastEnders
- Luisa Zissman hits out at Lauren Goodger sex tape
- Catherine Tyldesley caught parking in disabled bay
- Ferne McCann wants to make up with Chloe Sims