Peter Andre wants kids TV presenter role
Peter Andre wants to be a children's TV presenter.
The 'Mysterious Girl' hitmaker - who has son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess, five, with ex-wife Katie Price - thinks it is ''sad'' that the major TV networks have axed their live weekend kids' programmes and would love to front one of his own.
He said: ''Holly Willoughby has said it's sad that there are no live Saturday morning TV shows for children now, and I totally agree. Remember 'Live & Kicking' and 'CD:UK'? They were brilliant, and I loved performing on them back in the day.
''Funnily enough, just recently I said to my manager Claire that I'd love to present a Saturday morning kids' TV show. It would be so much fun.''
However, Peter may not have time to do so in the near future as he is currently training for a charity bike ride in Zanzibar with his girlfriend Emily MacDonagh's father.
Writing in his new! magazine column, he added: ''Em's dad and I did a big bike ride in preparation for the 10-day ride we're doing in Zanzibar in June, and it made me realise that I definitely need to ramp up my training.
''Although I work out a lot, I don't do much cycling, and it uses different muscles. Dr Ru was amazing though. He didn't even get out of breath and was like, 'Come on, Pete!' There are 30 of us doing the Zanzibar ride to raise money for Health Improvement Project Zanzibar.''15-05-2013
- Caroline Flack brushes teeth before TV
- Gary Lucy got Botox from fiancée
- Jorgie Porter returning to Hollyoaks
- Ritchie Neville could smell Natasha Hamilton's pregnancy
- Amy Childs will 'definitely' do TOWIE cameo
- Sarah Lancashire: There's prejudice against soap stars
- Susanna Reid's ITV deal worth £400,000?
- Hetti Bywater: I panicked filming dead body scenes