TOWIE star Dan Osbourne to be a dad
'The Only Way Is Essex' star Dan Osborne is to become a father.
The reality TV hunk's ex-girlfriend is expecting his baby and he has vowed to support her throughout the pregnancy, even though they are no longer together, and he can't wait to be a dad.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Dan is still close to her, so he is being really supportive. He went along for the scan and everything.
''He's so excited about being a dad. Everyone who knows Dan knows that he will be really hands-on and make a great father. It's an exciting time for everyone.''
The news is set to send shockwaves through the 'TOWIE' cast as Dan has just started dating his co-star Lucy Mecklenburgh - who split from her fiancé Mario Falcone in the last series.
The model-and-tattoo artist have been an item since getting together on Marbella 'TOWIE' special 'The Only Way is Marbs' last month.
There are currently no plans to involve the pregnancy and Dan's baby in the show.
He did previously admit he had ''an on/off girlfriend'' that he cared deeply about but insisted they broke up before he jetted out to Marbella, Spain.
There has been no shortage of drama in Lucy's life of late. The brunette beauty is also currently suspended from the ITV2 reality show after getting involved in a heated altercation with co-star Jessica Wright over her ex Mario.
The incident - which she occurred at James Argent's home - left fellow 'TOWIE' babe Jasmin Walia injured and resulted in Jessica also being temporarily suspended.14-06-2013
- Kendra Wilkinson's father 'stunned' by her flirty antics
- Rita Ora wants to be The Voice contestants' friend
- Charlotte Hawkins: I'll be 'conscious' of losing baby weight
- Steve Backshall leaves Strictly Come Dancing
- Stevi Ritchie eliminated from X Factor
- Claudia Winkleman receives Strictly Come Dancing applause
- Vicky Pattison: Maria Fowler wanted to ruin my relationship
- Melanie Sykes' ex slams star for violent past