The Only Way is Essex gets Las Vegas specials
'The Only Way is Essex' is heading to Las Vegas for two hour-long specials.
ITV2 bosses have confirmed the pair of shows will kick off the 10th series in style next month by taking the glitz and glamour of Essex to the US city, and producers are expecting an explosive start to the new season when the cast take in the iconic Sin City strip.
Kate Maddigan, ITV Commissioning Editor of Entertainment, said: ''The gang have had three months off, so who knows what will happen when we let them loose in Sin City.
''We all know that 'Hangover' movie motto - what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... only this time round it won't because you'll see all their exploits on ITV2.''
In June, TOWIE's ninth series began with two 'The Only Way is Marbs' special episodes - during which Lucy Mecklenburgh drenched ex-boyfriend Mario Falcone in wine - and bosses are hoping the cast's Vegas exploits will go one better than their Marbella antics.
Phil Harris, who will executive produce the episodes said: ''After the success of 'The Only Way is Marbs', we wanted to kick off our 10th series in style and where better to do that than Vegas? The cast cannot wait to hit the strip and neither can we!''05-09-2013
- Rylan Clarke pleads with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to sing at his wedding
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?
- EastEnders cast its first transgender character
- Bruce Forsyth hospitalised after fall
- The Great British Bake Off's Nadiya 'trained' children to lie
- Bertie Carvel worried about paint throwing after Doctor Foster finale