The Only Way is Essex gets Las Vegas specials
'The Only Way is Essex' is heading to Las Vegas for two hour-long specials.
ITV2 bosses have confirmed the pair of shows will kick off the 10th series in style next month by taking the glitz and glamour of Essex to the US city, and producers are expecting an explosive start to the new season when the cast take in the iconic Sin City strip.
Kate Maddigan, ITV Commissioning Editor of Entertainment, said: ''The gang have had three months off, so who knows what will happen when we let them loose in Sin City.
''We all know that 'Hangover' movie motto - what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ... only this time round it won't because you'll see all their exploits on ITV2.''
In June, TOWIE's ninth series began with two 'The Only Way is Marbs' special episodes - during which Lucy Mecklenburgh drenched ex-boyfriend Mario Falcone in wine - and bosses are hoping the cast's Vegas exploits will go one better than their Marbella antics.
Phil Harris, who will executive produce the episodes said: ''After the success of 'The Only Way is Marbs', we wanted to kick off our 10th series in style and where better to do that than Vegas? The cast cannot wait to hit the strip and neither can we!''05-09-2013
- Samia Ghadie talks Maria Connor's 'tricky' Corrie meltdown
- Robert Pattinson 'obsessed' with The X Factor
- Kym Marsh dating Stephanie Waring's ex-boyfriend?
- Emmerdale's Donna Windsor will keep cancer secret
- Joey Essex signed to modelling agency
- Catherine Tyldesley: Eva is perfect barmaid material
- Michelle Keegan: I'll always be in debt to Coronation Street
- Tom Baker has no Doctor Who advice for Peter Capaldi