Artem Chigvintsev and Kara Tointon to split?
'Strictly Come Dancing's Artem Chigvintsev and Kara Tointon have ''called time'' on their relationship.
The pair made their romance official after they won the dance competition in 2010, but their romance has since hit the rocks and their feelings for one another have fizzled out.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''Things have been a bit rocky between them now for a good few months but they have tried to work through their problems.
''Neither wanted to throw the towel in but Artem has confided in pals that they actually called time on their romance a few months ago. They simply drifted apart.''
Professional dancer Artem is still living with the former 'EastEnders' star in her London home and it is believed the pair will not announce their separation until the end of the current series of 'Strictly Come Dancing', which wraps up on December 21.
The source explained: ''They remain great friends and Artem is still living at Kara's. And, to the outside word, they are putting on a front, insisting all is well at least until 'Strictly' finishes.''
Artem is currently paired with former 'Coronation Street' actress Natalie Gumede and it was previously reported that Kara was jealous of their close relationship.12-12-2013
- Mark Wright blagged wedding freebies?
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding gifts
- Simon Cowell wants to produce leaders' debate
- Sweden win Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's £1m wedding
- Gary Barlow: Nick Grimshaw could find it hard to juggle X Factor job
- Calum Best blamed himself for father's death
- Reggie Yates hopes Fearne Cotton has more children