Darcey Bussell over-indulges at Christmas
Darcey Bussell finds it hard not to over-indulge over the festive period.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' judge - who is former ballerina - is known for her petite frame, but she admits she is happy to stop watching what she eats and gorge on calorific treats over the festive season because it's a ''special time''.
She said: ''I over-indulge at Christmas. It's that time of year and it's hard not to. But Christmas is such a special time.''
The blonde beauty also has a vacation planned with her husband Angus Forbes and their daughters, Phoebe, 12, and Zoe, nine, after the Christmas break, but she is remaining tight-lipped on the destination as she wants it to be a surprise for her children.
She explained: ''We are going on holiday after Christmas so that's a nice present. I can't say where - as I don't want my daughters to read this and find out. But it will be great to get away for a week.''
Meanwhile, Darcey doesn't have anything in particular on her wish-list this Christmas, but insists she'll be happy with any gifts she receives.
She said: ''I would say I'm easy to buy for. I am happy whatever I get. I don't really need anything. I always love surprises.''27-12-2013
- Michelle Keegan wants wedding guests to look 'understated'
- Charlotte Crosby in engagement prank
- June Whitfield and Jan Harvey guest star in EastEnders
- Holly Willoughby returns to Celebrity Juice this month
- Louise Hazel 'reeling' from The Jump defeat
- Julian Fellowes on the end of 'Downton Abbey'
- Suzanne Shaw is pregnant
- Rylan Clark asks Gok Wan to be stylist for his wedding