Natalie Anderson eyes up Strictly Come Dancing
'Emmerdale' star Natalie Anderson wants to go on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The actress - who has played Alicia Metcalfe on the show since 2010 - has revealed she would like to follow in the footsteps of her fellow soap-star Natalie Gumede, who competed in this year's contest after leaving 'Coronation Street'.
She told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I'd love to do 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
''It depends on 'Emmerdale's' schedule. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.''
Before she looks ahead to 2014, Natalie is enjoying the Christmas and New Year period, and her co-star Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi - who plays her sister Leyla - has been staying with her.
She added: ''I just love the festive period so much ... I love the fact that you get to have a few glasses of wine.
''Rokhsaneh has been staying here and we've had a glass of wine because it's been Christmas - it's our excuse for everything.
''We had a sneaky Baileys coffee at work, and we were like: 'Don't tell anyone, it's Christmas.' ''
However, the 32-year-old actress has already made her resolutions for the new year as she tries to stop worrying ''so much''.
She admitted: ''I intend not to worry so much - I'm the biggest worrier in the world.
''I worry about lots of things, and I think sometimes you've got to let things be.''27-12-2013
- Caroline Flack to quit presenting?
- Mark Wright eliminated from Strictly Come Dancing
- Danny Dyer left feeling 'broken' by EastEnders schedule
- Conchita Wurst to present the Eurovision Song Contest
- Mark Wright feels like he's won Strictly Come Dancing
- Simon Webbe thought about quitting Strictly Come Dancing
- Peter Capaldi: Doctor Who is easiest job
- Vicky Pattison sparks rumours she's engaged