Natalie Anderson eyes up Strictly Come Dancing
'Emmerdale' star Natalie Anderson wants to go on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The actress - who has played Alicia Metcalfe on the show since 2010 - has revealed she would like to follow in the footsteps of her fellow soap-star Natalie Gumede, who competed in this year's contest after leaving 'Coronation Street'.
She told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I'd love to do 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
''It depends on 'Emmerdale's' schedule. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.''
Before she looks ahead to 2014, Natalie is enjoying the Christmas and New Year period, and her co-star Rokhsaneh Ghawam-Shahidi - who plays her sister Leyla - has been staying with her.
She added: ''I just love the festive period so much ... I love the fact that you get to have a few glasses of wine.
''Rokhsaneh has been staying here and we've had a glass of wine because it's been Christmas - it's our excuse for everything.
''We had a sneaky Baileys coffee at work, and we were like: 'Don't tell anyone, it's Christmas.' ''
However, the 32-year-old actress has already made her resolutions for the new year as she tries to stop worrying ''so much''.
She admitted: ''I intend not to worry so much - I'm the biggest worrier in the world.
''I worry about lots of things, and I think sometimes you've got to let things be.''27-12-2013
- Charlotte Bellamy gets married
- Helen Flanagan asked clairvoyant to predict the sex of her baby
- Marnie Simpson: Ricky Rayment isn't the 'jealous type'
- Michelle Keegan cuddles a jumper in bed
- Rita Ora banned from showing cleavag
- Patrick Blake to be diagnosed with motor neurone disease
- David Walliams' books to be turned into Christmas specials
- Jeremy Clarkson to make Top Gear return?