Debbie Douglas' family fun at New Year
Debbie Douglas always spends New Year's Eve with her family.
The former 'The Only Way is Essex' favourite - who quit the ITV2 show this Spring - will be bringing in the New Year in true Essex style at a family-friendly social club, and tries to cram in seeing as many of her large foster family as possible.
The bubbly star said at the Lydia Rose Bright and Lipstick Boutique SS14 preview event: ''We always go to a big club in Buckhurst Hill, it's a big social club. I go there because all the children can go, I'm a very family orientated person so I would prefer to be with all my family at New Year's Eve. Last year we all went then we stopped off at Lydia's house party on the way back home.''
The biggest bash of the year will be a calmer affair than Debbie's Christmas dinner, however, since she revealed December 25 is always stressful because they have such a large family.
Debbie explained: ''We always have a massive Christmas, we had 24 people over for dinner last year. I love Christmas it's my most favourite time of year!
''My house is very Christmassy, mulled wine, mince pies. There's seven kids in the house so the presents normally take up one room. It takes us hours to open all of them.
''I do all the cooking with my friend - and whoever I scream and shout at along the way. There's a lot of screaming and shouting!''
The Lydia Rose Bright SS14 collection launches at Lipstick Boutique in January 2014.28-12-2013
- Kian Egan welcomes second son with wife Jodi Albert
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor announces pregnancy
- Lucy Mecklenburgh scolded Louis Smith for posting bum photo
- Beverley Callard misses Anne Kirkbride 'every single day'
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to be only female X Factor judge
- Chanelle Hayes wants to 'try bodybuilding'
- Billie Faiers: Sam won't get married before me
- James Corden's Late Late Show moving to UK?