Paul Hollywood reunites with wife
Paul Hollywood and his wife are back together after enjoying a Christmas break.
The 'Great British Bake Off' star - who had an affair with his 'The American Baking Competition' co-star Marcela Valladolid - was joined by Alexandra and their son Josh at a French ski chalet, and she revealed the news on her Instagram account.
Along with a picture of the reunited couple, she wrote: ''Happy Christmas All!:
Alexandra posted more pictures of her family, including one of the 48-year-old star trying to build his 12-year-old son's Lego.
She also dropped more hints on Twitter over the week, hinting her TV chef husband is back in the picture.
She wrote: ''I always eat more when someone else cooks... #needanewyearsresolutionfast (sic)''
Paul had previously admitted he hoped there was a chance for reconciliation after his affair, which he described as the ''biggest mistake'' he ever made.
He said: ''I did have an affair in America with my co-judge and it was something which ... it was the biggest mistake of my life because actually I still love my wife.
''We're talking, we are working to get back together but it's going to take time.
''I was shocked about the whole thing kicking off the way it did ... but I deserved it and I've taken it. It was my punishment.''28-12-2013
- Rylan Clark asks Gok Wan to be stylist for his wedding
- Sam Faiers dating property developer
- Dan Osborne's ex-girlfriend denies leaking tape
- Sir Roger Moore reprises role as James Bond for Comic Relief
- Michelle Collins wants EastEnders return
- Mary Berry not ready to retire
- Jamie Laing doesn't want Spencer to wed
- Holly Willoughby quickly knew husband was The One