Paul Hollywood reunites with wife
Paul Hollywood and his wife are back together after enjoying a Christmas break.
The 'Great British Bake Off' star - who had an affair with his 'The American Baking Competition' co-star Marcela Valladolid - was joined by Alexandra and their son Josh at a French ski chalet, and she revealed the news on her Instagram account.
Along with a picture of the reunited couple, she wrote: ''Happy Christmas All!:
Alexandra posted more pictures of her family, including one of the 48-year-old star trying to build his 12-year-old son's Lego.
She also dropped more hints on Twitter over the week, hinting her TV chef husband is back in the picture.
She wrote: ''I always eat more when someone else cooks... #needanewyearsresolutionfast (sic)''
Paul had previously admitted he hoped there was a chance for reconciliation after his affair, which he described as the ''biggest mistake'' he ever made.
He said: ''I did have an affair in America with my co-judge and it was something which ... it was the biggest mistake of my life because actually I still love my wife.
''We're talking, we are working to get back together but it's going to take time.
''I was shocked about the whole thing kicking off the way it did ... but I deserved it and I've taken it. It was my punishment.''28-12-2013
- Danny Dyer left feeling 'broken' by EastEnders schedule
- Conchita Wurst to present the Eurovision Song Contest
- Mark Wright feels like he's won Strictly Come Dancing
- Simon Webbe thought about quitting Strictly Come Dancing
- Peter Capaldi: Doctor Who is easiest job
- Vicky Pattison sparks rumours she's engaged
- Stephen Belafonte and Danielle Brown for Celebrity Big Brother?
- Claudia to host Comic Relief Danceathon