Amy Willerton: I'll stay friends with Joey Essex
Amy Willerton intends to remain friends with Joey Essex following their split.
The pair hit it off while taking part in the latest series of 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!', but the former Miss World contestant has confirmed things have cooled down between them following the festive period.
Speaking at the VIP launch of Cirque Du Soleil's touring show 'Quidam', the 21-year-old stunner said: ''I'm not seeing Joey. He's in Africa. He's filming his new show.
''But we'll definitely meet up when he returns from Africa - as friends.''
But it doesn't sound like the blonde bombshell will be short of male attention for long as she admitted she has been inundated with emails from admirers.
Speaking about the told us: ''You get a lot of messages, a lot of greetings, a lot of weird emails.
''It's kind of weird for me because I've been single for six months ... I'm still single ... so it's kind of like, I don't know, I'm waiting for the right guy.''
Other stars at the launch included 'I'm A Celebrity' runner-up David Emmanuel and when asked whether he thought Joey and Amy's relationship was a 'showmance', he replied: ''Well you said it ... of course''.08-01-2014
- Amy Childs is dating Bournemouth footballer
- Robert Pattinson helped choose sister's X Factor songs
- Coronation Street's Kylie Platt's marriage heading for trouble
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months