Amy Willerton: I'll stay friends with Joey Essex
Amy Willerton intends to remain friends with Joey Essex following their split.
The pair hit it off while taking part in the latest series of 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!', but the former Miss World contestant has confirmed things have cooled down between them following the festive period.
Speaking at the VIP launch of Cirque Du Soleil's touring show 'Quidam', the 21-year-old stunner said: ''I'm not seeing Joey. He's in Africa. He's filming his new show.
''But we'll definitely meet up when he returns from Africa - as friends.''
But it doesn't sound like the blonde bombshell will be short of male attention for long as she admitted she has been inundated with emails from admirers.
Speaking about the told us: ''You get a lot of messages, a lot of greetings, a lot of weird emails.
''It's kind of weird for me because I've been single for six months ... I'm still single ... so it's kind of like, I don't know, I'm waiting for the right guy.''
Other stars at the launch included 'I'm A Celebrity' runner-up David Emmanuel and when asked whether he thought Joey and Amy's relationship was a 'showmance', he replied: ''Well you said it ... of course''.08-01-2014
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals
- Joey Essex claims he's found God
- Chris Eubank is 'on another planet'
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here babes fear their boobs will explode in the jungle
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack's phone ban
- Sarah-Jane Crawford says Olly Murs needs to 'blag it' on X Factor
- Keith Chegwin: CBB mates have deserted me