Birds of a Feather stars to take over Loose Women
The stars of 'Birds of a Feather' are to take over 'Loose Women' in a special episode.
Pauline Quirke - who portrays Sharon Theodopolopodus in the ITV sitcom - will appear on the panel of the daytime show on January 16 alongside her on-screen sister Linda Robson (Tracey Stubbs), who is a permanent 'Loose Women' panellist, and Lesley Joseph (Dorien Green).
Speaking on today's (08.01.14) 'Loose Women', Linda said: ''I am going to be bossing them around, telling them what to do! I can't wait - I'm really excited!''
Andrea McLean will anchor the special 'Birds of a Feather' takeover episode, and the quartet will voice their opinions on the topical stories of the day.
The 'Loose Women' panel recently underwent a shake-up following the departures of Denise Welch and Carol McGiffin.
Show bosses announced in October that TV presenter Nadia Sawalha and journalist Jane Moore had both re-joined the show, and one month later they revealed singer Jamelia was set to join the pair on the panel.
Ruth Langsford has since turned her guest anchor spot into a permanent role, and Coleen Nolan and Kaye Adams - was the original anchor of the show from 1999 to 2006 - have also returned to the show.
The 'Birds of a Feather Special' airs on Thursday January 16 at 12:30pm on ITV.08-01-2014
- Yvette Fielding slams Lady Colin Campbell
- Len Goodman defends Strictly Come Dancing over fix claims
- Coldplay and One Direction for X Factor final?
- Kieron Dyer threatens to quit I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here
- Janet Devlin wants a record deal with Simon Cowell
- The Apprentice: David 'intimidated' by Joseph
- Jennifer Lawrence thinks Passengers script is perfect
- Katie Price watches ex-husband Peter Andre on Strictly Come Dancing