Emma Willis cried through The Voice UK filming
Emma Willis couldn't stop crying while presenting 'The Voice UK'.
The 37-year-old star - who is co-hosting the singing competition with former JLS hunk Marvin Humes - couldn't fight back the tears during filming of the Blind Auditions for the third series of the show.
She said: ''One day, I just cried for a long time. One after the other after the other.
''Marvin would be like 'you alright, babe?' and I'd be like 'No! Why do I keep getting them?'''
The duo have taken over from previous hosts Holly Willoughby and Reggie Yates, who presented the first two series together, and they were shocked by how attached they got to the hopefuls' personal stories.
Emma explained: ''It's so emotional. I don't think you expect to get that involved, but you do and you really get swept along way them.''
However, Marvin couldn't help but feel he was in a position to dish out advice to the wannabes as his band had found fame on rival singing show 'The X Factor' in 2007 and he was certain that he could relate to what they were going through.
He said: ''I've been through a similar process so I can lend that experience to the artists that are auditioning. It's amazing.''08-01-2014
- Stephanie Davis to join I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Charley Webb: Let Debbie Dingle go quietly
- Strictly Come Dancing's Aliona Vilani has bust-up with husband
- Tyger Drew-Honey slams plans to axe BBC Three
- Helen George doesn't have time for romance
- Ellen Page for Flatliners reboot?
- Jennifer Metcalfe flattered by Sexiest Female award
- Emmerdale wins Best Soap at Inside Soap Awards