Faiers sisters plan TOWIE spin-off
Sam and Billie Faiers are planning a 'The Only Way Is Essex' spin-off.
The reality stars will continue to appear on the ITV2 show - which catapulted them to the spotlight following the success of the first series in 2010 - but the sisters want more airtime to portray their ''crazy'' family, according to The Sun newspaper.
Billie said: ''TOWIE is great but you only get a glimpse of our crazy, mad family and there is always so much going on.''
The blonde beauty who is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Greg Shepherd admits he could make a ''cameo appearance'' on 'TOWIE' following the birth of their baby, who is due in June, and although she's considering having her child filmed on the show she doesn't want the birth broadcast.
The 24-year-old star is backing Sam to do well on 'Celebrity Big Brother' since people will be able to see her ''real soft, loving'' character and she thinks the nation will be ''pleasantly surprised''.
Billie added: ''We're so excited for her because people are going to see the real soft, loving Sam. On TOWIE she is really calm but you only get to see part of her.
''She's so easy to get along with. I think she can definitely win.
''Unlike TOWIE, Big Brother isn't edited as much so people are going to see the real her and I think they're going to be pleasantly surprised.''08-01-2014
- Danny Dyer pens book about pubs and ghosts
- 'Celebrity Big Brother's Jenna Jameson wants romance with Tila Tequila
- Myleene Klass: My kids won't be sexualised
- Twin Peaks-inspired experience opens in London
- Kirsty Gallacher and Iwan Thomas for Strictly Come Dancing
- Jamie Oliver: 'Britain's Got Talent' must be sugar-free
- Simon Cowell not worried about Strictly Come Dancing
- Louis Walsh is the happiest he has been