Lee Ryan fancies Celebrity Big Brother housemate Jasmine Waltz
'Celebrity Big Brother' star Lee Ryan really fancies his housemate Jasmine Waltz because she's ''damaged''.
The Blue singer was seen getting cosy with fellow contestant Casey Batchelor earlier this week, but he was caught up in a steamy love-triangle last night (07.01.14) after admitting he has also developed feelings for wild American beauty Jasmine.
Speaking to housemate Liz Jones while they were taking part in a UFO challenge, he said: ''I can see it ending wrong for me. I'm going to be made out like I'm some f**king player, and then there's Jasmine. I really fancy Jasmine.
''I think she's beautiful, she's so pretty, she's f**king hilarious, so funny, and she's like my kind of girl. I really like her because she's a bit damaged, like I go for people like that.''
After completing the UFO challenge, which saw Lee share a smooch with Jasmine, he took Casey aside to tell her that he thought they were best off as friends because he wasn't ready for a relationship.
However, he then changed his mind and kissed the busty brunette before rejoining Jasmine, Luisa Zissman, Jim Davidson, and Liz Jones for the final UFO task in the garden spaceship.
While settling down for a night in the alien gadget, viewers witnessed Lee and Jasmine fumbling beneath the sheets before the pair leapt up and followed each other to the toilet.
Comedian Jim then shouted for the naughty pair to hurry up in the bathroom, before Liz added that they might be a ''while''.08-01-2014
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne aren't inviting co-stars to wedding
- Top Gear returning to BBC on May 8 2016
- I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! stars warned about snakes
- will.i.am misses Sir Tom Jones on The Voice
- Peter Capaldi doesn't want K-9 to return to Doctor Who
- X Factor's Louisa Johnson struck by 'nasty' virus
- Harry Judd 'nervous' about Strictly Come Dancing return
- Keith Chegwin happy about chocolate allergy